OptaHaul is an innovative B2B SaaS startup on a mission to reduce energy emissions and transport costs through specialised route optimisation solutions. Headquartered in Ireland, with extensive technology and logistics experience, OptaHaul is committed to providing modern software which will form the supply chain of the future.
To fuel ambitious growth plans we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our fast growing team. As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will work closely with OptaHaul Sales to develop and grow a successful outbound function in your market. Your responsibilities will include social-selling, cold-calling, video prospecting as well as other creative demand generation activities to build a strong pipeline in your market.
This is a permanent role based out of our Mullingar HQ with remote working flexibility as required. As a part of the first group of hires the successful candidate will report directly to the CEO and will be provided with significant opportunity to shape the future of the Business Development function in OptaHaul.
As a Business Development Representative at OptaHaul, you will:
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and achieve account acquisition targets
- Prospect to companies in your book of business and generate quality meetings with all levels of employees from C-Level to transport managers.
- Organise, log activity, and categorise sales lead information into Hubspot CRM.
- Be able to articulate and sell OptaHaul’s value to prospects and how we can aid their business insights.
- Use strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified meetings and demos.
Ideal profile :
Focused on developing a career in technology sales
Excellent in-person, phone, video, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external clients
Excellent social selling skills
Highly driven and motivated and thrive in an extremely fast paced environment
Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way
Comfortable in a dynamic startup environment
English fluency is a requirement. Languages are a plus
OptaHaul Perks :
Employee Share Options in early-stage Startup
Be part of building Ireland’s next global SaaS success story
Challenging but fun work culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
Team building events throughout the year
Working from home equipment stipend
Family Leave Program
Company happy hours and fun team building activities